We are in the last quarter of the year 2016, and the world of fitness is about to hit another year in just 3 months. Elliptical machines are the top choices around the year to fitness lovers. A lot of elliptical machines with different features are in the market right now. From all of them, a few has gained trust to the customers to fulfill their requirement. Moreover, we have closely reviewed all major elliptical machines for you. And as a result, come up with the 5 best elliptical of 2017 that will be on the top rank for their performance, features and price. Let me guide you to get your own copy from best elliptical 2017 list.
- 0.1 Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- 0.3 ProForm 935 E Elliptical Trainer
- 1 Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- 1.1 MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser
- 1.1.1 Check Price
- 1.1.2 Overview:
- 1.1.3 Features:
- 1.1.4 Pros:
- 1.1.5 Cons:
- 1.1.6 The Bottom Line:
- 18.104.22.168 It could be uncomfortable for very tall and short users because it has a fixed stride. However, average sized trainees will benefit greatly as it offers various programs and challenges for achieving personal goals. Though it’s not the most cost effective elliptical in the market, it will satisfy with the basic features, safe, challenging and comfortable workout what you paid for. Most significantly, a strong competitor of best elliptical 2017 which can be used by all family members to meet everyone’s fitness goal.
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
The gym size Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine is equipped with a fluid natural motion enabled by a whisper quiet drive system that works in both forward and backward motion. The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical features a combination of 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration provides a remarkably smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide users a challenging exercise routine. To provide comfort, the moving handle bars are adjustable. The stationary handle bars are equipped with pulse sensors to monitor heart rates. The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical has extra large foot pedals with a 2 degree inward movement to reduce knee and ankle stress. The foot beds provide optimal user performance and comfort. The center console features a 7.5-inch LCD screen, build-in speakers for listening to music, cooling fans, etc.
- Pedals and console are both adjustable
- Power adjustable stride and incline
- 20-to-22-inch stride length
- Console with 7.5-inch LCD display
- 6 standard programs
- 2 custom programs
- 2 heart rate programs
- Chest strap and pulse grip heart rate monitoring
- Heart rate chest strap
- Front drive system
- Built-in cooling fans
- 15-inch pedals
- Sound system
- Water bottle holder
- Costs $400 less than the Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- Excellent fly wheel weight and stride length in its class
- Has wide range of programs and resistance settings
- Sound quality from the built-in speakers could have been better
- Cooling fans do not perform well.
The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine ships with manufacturer’s warranties against defective materials and construction. The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical frame has a lifetime, parts and electronics have a 5 years warranty, and there is free 2 years service
ProForm 935 E Elliptical Trainer
On our list of Best Elliptical 2017, the ProForm 935 E is one of the top machines in the folding rear drive series and offered at just $869.91. It comes with a large 7 inch LCD monitor that displays your workout details. The iFit programs enable users to select from hundreds of workouts from certified trainers. Though it does not come with the package and you need to buy separately, it keeps you motivated and up to your goals. Besides, from 30 pre-set workout programs, users can select their own. Polar wireless heart rate monitoring system allows hands-free control.
A lot of customizable features are available including pedals to fit with traction control and power adjustable include up to 10 degrees. Like other ProForm trainers, 935 E comes with a durable steel frame and SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance) technology. The manufacturer warranty is lifetime for the body, three years for the electronics and one year for labor.
- Easier assembly direction for quick installation
- SpaceSaver design which enables folding option
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- EKG grip pulses with wireless chest strap
- 2 Speed, 8” large cooler fan for comfortable workout
- Too Heavy and large
- Can be wobbly over time
- No rack or holder for book or tablet
- 7 inch LCD, full-color touch display shows speed, time, distance, heart rate, resistance, and calories burned
- 8 inch CoolAire workout fan 2-speed adjustment
- 30 workout programs which designed by certified personal trainer
- 24 Digital resistance level which enables user to adjust your workout resistance for higher intensity
- 10-degree power adjustable incline with new ramp technology
- Quick touch handles to Easily adjust the resistance and ramp on the go
- iPod compatible loud audio systems
- iFit wireless technology enabled – no compatible module required
- Oversized leveler with advanced control and stability
- SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance) technology for smoother and quiet workout
Overall Rating : 4-stars
Dimensions : 60″ H x 18″ W x 78″ L
Weight Capacity : 325 Pounds
Stride Length : 18”-20” Power Adjustable
Incline : 10 degrees
Programs : 30 Workout Apps
Flywheel : 18 LBS
Compact / Folding : Yes
Fan : Yes
The Bottom Line
You will surely like the design that ProForm come up with this model. An elliptical that cost less than $1,000 with a lot of features is pretty impressive. But unfortunately, the programs used in this machine is faulty that malfunction pretty often. It must have software fault, and the manufacturer should improve it on the newer version. According to user review and our personal experience, you can get few other elliptical at this price range with higher satisfaction and comfort.
Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
The next pick on our list of Best Elliptical 2017 is Sole Fitness E95. This model is one of the best front drive elliptical trainers. The 2016 model is even better with full of enhanced features.
The most significant features of this model are 20-22″ adjustable stride, a heavyweight 30-pound flywheel, 20 different incline levels and 20 resistance levels for targeted muscle toning. The moving handle arm bars for all out body training. It has comfortable handlebars with heart rate monitoring facility.
It has 10 built-in workout programs, a large 10.1” display, and Bluetooth connectivity to share their workout details with other fitness apps like MyfitnessPal or iHealth. Bluetooth connection also allows users to control their workout from their tablet or smartphone.
Sole E95 comes with a warranty of two years for labor, five years for parts and a lifetime warranty for the frame.
So, we can easily anticipate that it will rule the elliptical machine market and will be in the top of Best Elliptical 2017 as well.
- Bluetooth for transferring data to third party apps
- 30-pound of Heavyweight flywheel
- Connected tablet or smartphone can be used as control center
- MP3 compatible with speakers
- Heart rate strap included
- Power adjustable incline
- Lifetime warranty on frame and 5 years warranty on parts and accessories
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Too large in size
- Stride is too long for shorter users
- Speakers are not too strong
- Just 10 pre-set workout programs
- 1inch full touch color display console
- Two cooling fans, Water bottle holder
- iPod compatibility and Tablet holder
- 10 pre-set workout programs
- 20″ to 22″ Adjustable stride
- 20 resistance level for intense workout for all ability level
- Up to 20-degree adjustable incline level
- Wireless heart monitoring with chest strap
Overall Rating : 5-stars
Dimensions : 67″ H x 31″ W x 82″ L
Weight Capacity : 400 Pounds
Stride Length : 20’’
Incline : 20 degrees
Programs : 30 Workout Apps
Flywheel : 18 LBS
Compact / Folding : No
Fan : Yes
The Bottom Line
No fitness equipment is perfect but within its price range, the Sole E95 nearly wins all the gold medals. It has most advanced features unlike other competitors of Best Elliptical 2017. If you are ready to spend around $2000 on a fitness machine you surely want that to perform in that level. Sole E95 has a lot of features, progress tracking, and comfortable workout makes it an all-around performer. The manufacturer offers a 30 days trial offer (full money-back guarantee if you don’t like it). So, you can give it try and experience how it works for you.
MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser
The MagneTrainer is used by many to exercise at work, hospitals, physical therapy clinics, nursing homes and assisted and elderly living facilities. The MagneTrainer has three times the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers sold in the market. With the widest resistance range and smooth pedal motion, this equipment is great for both normal exercises and physical therapy. It uses the wider 4V belts, heavy duty pulleys, flywheels and German flywheel bearings. It has wide 15 inch steel base that keep the bike firm on the floor and prevents it from wobbling side to side while in use. The pedals come with adjustable Velcro straps. The MagneTrainer can be upgraded with optional accessories for en enhanced workout experience.
Quiet magnetic resistance
Smooth pedal motion
Stepless resistance dial
LCD Display – displays your speed, time, distance, and calories.
Bidirectional – Pedals can move forwards and backwards
Widest resistance range
Online calories calculator
Wide steel base
Multiturn dial for fine resistance control
Comfortable hand and feet pedals
Very quiet and smooth operation
Easy to set up
Can be used for both arms and lets
Comes with several resistance settings
Ships with several accessories and attachments for multiple uses
Good customer service
The MagneTrainer can withstand years of continuous use.
The MagneTrainer is heavy and some people may need assistance to place in on table or desk to use it as an arm exerciser.
The Bottom Line:
Many doctors and physical therapists recommend the magnetrainer to people for exercise and physical therapy. That’s why it’s very popular in hospitals, physical therapy clinics, nursing homes etc. the MagneTrainer ships with a full 1 year warranty for parts and service. It also has a 30-day money back guarantee.
It could be uncomfortable for very tall and short users because it has a fixed stride. However, average sized trainees will benefit greatly as it offers various programs and challenges for achieving personal goals. Though it’s not the most cost effective elliptical in the market, it will satisfy with the basic features, safe, challenging and comfortable workout what you paid for. Most significantly, a strong competitor of best elliptical 2017 which can be used by all family members to meet everyone’s fitness goal.